10 Cocktail Ideas for Your Christmas Party
1) Hot Buttered RumChataPhoto courtesy of Shake and Bake Party Want to blow your Christmas party guests away? Well then this is the drink what you should be serving up! If Rum Chata was not already delicious enough (it’s tastes like freakin tres leches) by itself then mix it with brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, cloves, spiced rum, and top it with whipped cream. I am sure you are drooling like I am RN and you better believe your peeps will be too when they taste this delectable concoction. See the full recipe here.
2) Apple Pie SangriaPhoto courtesy of The Cookie Rookie Ahhhh warm apple pie. A symbol of freedom and a staple dish during the holidays. What better way to celebrate this iconic food than by turning it into fruity beverage!! This delicious cocktail includes white wine, apple cider, club soda, caramel vodka, apples, pears, and cinnamon sticks! Check out the full recipe here. Whip this baby up in a couple large batches and you will have the perfect cocktail for the annual familia booze fest. See the full recipe here.
3) Candy Cane Infused VokdaPhoto Couresy of Shutterbean Candy flavored vodka has become all the rage since the birth of Pinterest in 2011 and I have to say it’s like the greatest party invention ever!! You can literally infuse vodka with any candy - jolly rancher, starburst, skittles, and even candy canes!! Not only is this vodka wildly creative but it tastes just like Christmas and is likely to get you feeling very merry. Full recipe here.
4) Sugar Cookie MartiniPhoto Courtesy of Crazy for Crust Sugar cookies are like the bombest treats ever so it totes makes sense for someone to create a drink inspired by that sugary goodness. Not only is this beverage sweet but it’s super easy with just three ingredients: vanilla vodka, amaretto, and sugar cookie/vanilla coffee creamer! The ultimate after Christmas dinner dessert drink (try to say that three times fast after couple of these puppies). The full recipe is here. If you want more pizzazz considering adding sprinkles to the rim!
5) Liquid MarijuanaPhoto courtesy of The Clueless Girl This is the most perfect beverage for your out of control ugly Christmas sweater party. You will need Malibu rum, light rum, blue curacao, apple pucker, sweet n sour mix, pineapple juice, and last but definitely not least maraschino cherries. Find the full recipe here. While the drink tastes more like you are vacationing in Mexico, the bright colors will knock you back to the magic of Christmastime. If you really want to turn up then consider making these boozy homemade maraschino cherries instead of using the store bought ones.
6) The Candy CanePhoto courtesy of Fancy Napkin Grab Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur, Peppermint Schnapps, candy canes and start bumping that LMFAO cuz we bout to take SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS EVERYBODY! The Candy Cane is super simple, festive, and a wonderful addition to any holiday party. Full recipe here.
7) Santa ShotPhoto Courtesy of Mix That Drink Keep the LMFAO track rollin' and get ready for ROUND 2: the Santa shot baby!! A mix of grenadine syrup, green creme de menthe, and peppermint schnapps. Instructions are here.
8) Cranberry MimosaPhoto Courtesy of Who Needs A Cape We can all agree that brunch is like the greatest meal ever! The best part is that it's totally acceptable (and actually kind of mandatory) to drink alcohol with it. No brunch is complete without a MiMoSa! This recipes is a fun and festive twist on the original. Swap out the oj with cranberry juice and add green sugar to the flute rim. :D Full recipe here.
9) Peppermint White RussianPhoto Courtesy of A Beautiful Mess The dude totally abides of this seasonal spin on his fav beverage. You will need peppermint schnapps, coffee flavored Bailey's, half and half, honey, and crushed candy canes. This drink has just the right amount of mint. Full recipe here.
10) Fireball Mexican Hot ChocolatePhoto Courtesy of What's Cooking America For those crazy nights of binge-watching Netflix with bae. This drink will have you feeling all warm and cozy inside. You will need Mexican Chocolate squares, honey, hot water, salt, instant coffee, dried red chile pepper, milk, egg, pure vanilla extract, Fireball Whiskey, ground cinnamon, red hot candies, and granulated sugar. Full recipe here. Whether you are throwing a Christmas bash or attending one, you will need a fabulous dress to party in! Our "Mrs. Claus Night Out Red Dress" is the embodiment of celebrations. $49.99 (with free shipping)! Relevant Topics:
- Christmas Cocktails That Put An Eggnog In A Corner
- 25+ Holiday Cocktail Recipes
- 10 Christmas Themed Alcoholic Beverages
- 17 Holiday Drinks That Are Even Better Than Eggnog
- 21 Boozy Drinks to Keep You Warm This Winter
- The 12 Cocktails of Christmas
- Top 10 Best Christmas Alcoholic Drinks
- 30+ Amazing and Fun Holiday Cocktails
- Fest Threads Collaborator