10 Deliciously Unique Margaritas for Your Cinco de Mayo Party
It’s almost May 5th, also known as Cinco de Mayo! Did you know that on May 5, 1862, Mexico’s army made an incredible improbable victory against Napoleon’s forces? That’s why every May 5th, we break out the tequila, salt, and lime, and clink our glasses for the triumph of the underdogs! Don’t worry, whether you’re a fruity kind of girl or the adventurous foodie of the family, we’ve got a mouth-watering margarita recipe for you! Here are 10 deliciously unique margaritas for your Cinco de Mayo fiesta! Cheers! 🍹🎉
1. Frozen Jalapeno Lemonade MargaritasPhoto Courtesy of Heather Christo This drink drops it like it’s hot! This isn’t lemonade from the pitchers you’d find at a stand at the corner. No, this lemonade for grown-ups sure packs a wallop! Your taste buds will dance in confused delight from this spicy frozen treat. Full recipe here.
2. Blackberry Lime MargaritasPhoto Courtesy of Cooking and Beer Lime just met it’s new lover: blackberries. These two fruits meet in a sweet and yummy concoction perfect for a patio party or glistening on the kitchen counter. This fabulous drink uses lime essential oil which may be your new cocktail recipe staple. Full recipe here.
3. Blood Orange MargaritasPhoto Courtesy of Garnish With Lemon These tangy treats are tasty as they are stunning! With a sprinkle of salt on the rim, these drinks shine as bright as Dorothy’s ruby red slippers. Your guests will be drawn to the beauty and taste of these refreshing margaritas. Full recipe here.
4. Frozen Blueberry MargaritasPhoto Courtesy of Spache the Spatula Are you looking for a frozen delicacy reminiscent of the slurpees you’d beg for as a child? Wait no, better question, a slurpee you can get schwasty from? Then look no further! These frozen blueberry margaritas deliver a tart twist to your tequila. Full recipe here.
5. Blue Curacao MargaritaPhoto Courtesy of Miss Information Set sail for a taste of the tropics with this blazingly blue margarita! Gazing into this cerulean cocktail will make you see waves and the lingering flavor on your taste buds will help you imagine the warm sand underneath your fingertips. You don’t need to be in a bikini to enjoy this drink! Full recipe here.
6. Frozen Coconut Pineapple MargaritaPhoto Courtesy of The Blond Cook If you like piña coladas and getting lost in the rain, then shimmy your way to this little morsel! Ditch the rum for tequila for this rich and bold margarita. Lightweights beware, as you may take one sip too many of this frosty drink. Full recipe here.
7. Green Apple MargaritaPhoto Courtesy of In the Kitchen With KP This margarita is inspired by everyone’s favorite jolly rancher flavor—green apple! Who can resist the sweet, tart, and sometimes sour sensation of crisp green apples? You’ll have no trouble consuming this drink like unwrapping candy. The cute green and pink color combo are also a feast for the eyes! Full recipe here.
8. Prickly Pear MargaritasPhoto Courtesy of Mackenzie Horan Accessorize your drinks to match your bubbly personality! These Prickly Pear Margaritas may be even cuter than Elle Wood’s outfits as she struts around Harvard in Legally Blonde. These pretty drinks will pop in your mouth as bright as they pop in color! Who knew a margarita could look so flirty? Full recipe here.
9. Mango Margaritas with Chili Lime SaltPhoto Courtesy of The Lemon Bowl This recipe graces us all the way from Ensenada, Mexico. You’ll fall head over heels in love with this breezy sweet and tangy drink. A boozy symphony of sweet, salty, sour, and spicy will excite your senses and be the perfect addition to your Cinco de Mayo soiree. Full recipe here.
10. Strawberry-Lime MargaritasPhoto Courtesy of Typically Simple Say “hola” to this mouth-watering margarita! Sometimes we are faced with difficult decisions. Sweet strawberries or zesty limes? Luckily for you, you don’t have to choose! This fruity drink is a delicious blend of the sweet juicy strawberries and aromatic citrus. You’ll look classy sipping on this spring and summer drink. Pointing up your pinky is optional. Full recipe here. So now that your Cinco de Mayo cocktails are taken care of, it's time to plan your outfit! We totes think that our Friday Fiesta Kimono is the perfect festive addition to your Cinco de Mayo outfit! Related Links:
- 4 Amazing Margarita Recipes to Celebrate National Margarita Day
- Best Margarita Recipes
- Crazy Margarita Flavors You Need to Try
- Feisty Tequila Cocktails
- 22 Recipes for National Margarita Day
- One Tequila Two Tequila Three Tequila Floor
- 10 Cinco de Mayo Cocktails
- 12 Must Try Margaritas For Your Cinco de Mayo Fiesta
- 12 Best Cinco de Mayo Cocktails
- Fest Threads Collaborator